Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who's who

Since I was not here in class for the who's who brunch, I am going to write about my friend that just passed away. The reason for why I was not in class last Thursday. 

My friend Barry Danfourth passed away on last Sunday. He was 23 years old. About three years ago his sister passed away in a car accident,  since then he has never been the same. I know myself I have no idea what I would do without my brother in my life. Everyday is hard to think that he is not here anymore. That I can not just call him whenever I have a question to ask him. Or I will not see him when I go home and go somewhere. I still have wishful thinking that I will go home this weekend and he will be there, but I know he won't. He has taught me that even through the hard times you have to keep your head up. He really was one of the strongest guys I have ever met in my life. He is missed not just by me but by many people. 

He has impacted so many peoples lives because he really was the sweetest and most caring guy I have ever met. He would go out of his way to say "hi" to someone and make them feel comfortable where they are. It should me how loved he was by everyone when I saw how many people came out to see support what is left of his broken family after the terrible incent. I wish everyday that he was still here, but I know that where he is he is happy and with his true love, his baby sister. 

The best advise I can give to other freshman is live everyday like it is your last. You honestly have no idea what might happen tomorrow. Also another thing is not to judge anyone because you never know what they are going through and what is going on with their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment