Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Your Mission

I am at my best when I am around people that care about me and that I care about..
I will try to prevent times when I am stressed upset about things that are out of my control..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can work with other people and not do all the work myself..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through being with people i love to be with my friends and go out and have a good time. My friends are very important to me..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as dancing, being a good friend, writing papers, reading people, and running..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will dance in the New York City Ballet..
My life's journey is is like a roller coaster. I do not know where it is going or when I am going to get off. All I know is it has lots of twist and turns, ups and downs..
I will be a person who My brother Corbin. That I was a caring person, and he had respect for me..
My most important future contribution to others will be I am someone they can always count on and know will always be there for them..

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:

I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
  • Good leader
  • Respect
  • Strength

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
  • Stay fit.
  • stay true.
  • Keep a good attitude no matter what.
  • relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment