Monday, November 9, 2009

OU Mission

The mission statement of the University of Oklahoma is to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research, and creative activity, and service to the state and society. 

I think that most students at OU are living the OU mission statement, including myself. I try everyday to take full advantage of all OU has to offer me. The University has done a very good job at creating resources not just for new freshman but also for sophomores, juniors, and seniors. There really is so much to do here. At a University the most important thing is having good teachers. There are excellent teachers and staff here, that will help students in any way they can. The University touches on so much in the state and in the society. What happens on the campus does not just stay on the campus it goes all throughout society and the state. I think that OU is living out their mission statement very well as far as I have seen. I do not think much things need to change because as far as I have seen OU has made the best educational experience for me so far and I would not change a thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment