Monday, October 19, 2009

Future At OU

I know the four years I will spend at OU will go by so fast. During my time here at OU I see myself being very active in my sorority, Alpha Phi. I always would like to get involved with the Panhellenic Association here at the University. I hope that maybe my junior year I can be represent my chapter at Panhellenic meetings and events. I love my chapter very much and want to be involved with them as much as possible. I know when we have elections for next years offices I will for sure want to get involved with that, though I do not know exactly which office I would like to run for. 

I would always like to get involved with the lead team because that seems like it would be so much fun. I love things like that. I just worry that I wont have enough time to get involved in leadership things here at OU. 

Another thing I can see myself doing at OU is being involved in the pre-law club and events. After my four years at OU I am hoping that I will get into the Law School here at OU. I think being in a pre-law club would really help my interest grow. 

It is hard to say what I would do at OU if I could do anything because a major thing for me is that I have to have time to do everything. Sometimes I wish that we could only have classes every other week so I could actually get the other things done I have to do outside of classes.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a great plan. I was an Alpha Phi at OU from 1990 -1994 and reading your blog brings back precious memories. Enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete